In today’s episode, Alec and Ren take a look at the clothing industry, (not within Ren’s circle of competence) but a fascinating industry all the same. The world consumes five times the amount of clothing it did twenty years ago, and approximately 80 billion new pieces of clothing are produced every single year. In Australia, the market size alone is $16 billion, and 24 333 businesses are involved in the industry. Globally though, this industry is projected to grow to $2.25 trillion by the year 2025!
Today’s episode was sponsored by Institchu. Friends of Equity Mates can jump on a special offer, when booking or ordering – for a limited time, get 21% off your first order. Use the code MATES online or mention Equity mates when you book your appointment.
Some of our favourite resources and offers to help you during your journey:
- $50-$200 OFF some amazing investing courses by our friend-of-the-show, Owen
- Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight.
- Get a free stock when you sign-up to Stake, using the code EQUITYMATES
- Get exclusive access to our favourite data and insights platform, TIKR
- Take the emotion out of investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold and Silver with micro-investing app, Bamboo. Use EQUITY MATES for $10 when you sign-up
- Get $15 of Bitcoin, using one of our favourite crypto-currency exchanges, Swyftx
- Get free trades if you plan to use the broker SelfWealth
Any views expressed by the podcast host or any guest are their own and do not represent the views of Equity Mates Media or any other employer or associated organisation.
Always remember, all information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Equity Mates are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances. Before making any financial decisions you should read the Produce Disclosure Statement (PDS) and, if necessary, consult a licensed financial professional.
For more information head to our Disclaimer Page, where you can find resources to search for a registered financial professional near you.
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – Equity Mates 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Equity Mates is part of the Acast Creator Network.