Equity Mates Media does not operate under an Australian financial services licence and relies on the exemption available under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) in respect of any information or advice given.
Any information or advice on this site is general in nature and does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Equity Mates Media has commercial relationships with some of its contributors.
All information contained at EquityMates.com and on any podcast of Equity Mates Media is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Equity Mates and any contributors to EquityMates.com are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances.
Before making any financial decisions you should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and, if necessary, consult a licensed financial professional.
Looking for information on financial advisors?
- Choosing a financial adviser (MoneySmart.gov.au)
- Choosing the right financial adviser for you (ABC News)
- Independent financial advisers and planners in Australia (Canstar)
Where to find a financial advisor near you?
- Financial advisers register (MoneySmart.gov.au)
- Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Association of Financial Advisors
Unsure how to read a Product Disclosure Statement?
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- Product Disclosure Statements – What do You Need to Know? (Find Law Australia)
- Everything you need to know about product disclosure statements (Mozo)