Welcome to another episode of Equity Mates’ Summer Series. As we take a break over the Christmas period, we’re releasing a series of deep-dive episodes to keep you going until we’re back in the New Year. We’ve randomly generated 5 ASX ticker codes and will discuss one company per episode.
The aim of the series is to show how we go about researching a company, and how we begin to formulate a thesis.
In this episode, we discuss Prime Financial Group (ASX: PFG), an integrated Accounting, Wealth Management and Capital advisory firm for Business Owners and Family Groups.
In this episode you will learn:
- About the three main pillars that makeup Prime Financial
- The main drivers of revenue for Prime Financial
- How Prime Financial has taken an interesting approach in the Venture Capital space
- How it’s possible they have a market cap of $15m, yet $60m in assets
- The term “goodwill” and how it impacts profitability
- About intangible assets, and how they impact profitability
Stocks and resources discussed: