In today’s interview, we sat down with founder and lead investment analyst at Rask Invest, Owen Raszkiewicz. Owen is an expert in small cap investing and the founder of two successful investing podcasts – The Australian Investors Podcast and The Australian Finance Podcast.
In this interview we unpack Owen’s investing philosophy and then go deep on two particular areas of the Australian market – small caps and software stocks.
In this episode you will learn:
- Owen’s investing philosophy, including his 10 rules for investing
- His thoughts on COVID’s effect on the markets
- What the recent ASX reporting season has taught him
- Why Owen focuses on small cap companies
- The reason why software companies offer particularly attractive investment opportunities
- Rask Invest’s courses (with Equity Mates listener discounts)
- The Rask Invest philosophy
- Owen’s value investing program
- Owen’s YouTube presentation on Xero & his investment philosophy
- ASX software stocks (Owen’s articles):
- Australian Finance Podcast
- Australian Investors Podcast
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/