Welcome to Australia’s Next Top Trader!
You’re quite possibly feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, and very unsure on a lot of things, particularly what on earth you might buy for this competition! Have no fear though, we have some fresh ideas coming your way!
To kick-off the competition we have Matt Leibowitz, the co-founder and CEO of Stake, joining us to give his insights on the current market conditions and to share a few stocks that are currently on his watchlist.
What you need to know:
- Join the competition here, if you haven’t already!
- US Markets are open in Australia from 12:30am – 7am AEST Tuesday morning – Saturday morning
- You can place a trade at any time, and it will be executed during the opening hours
- You need to make sure you fund your account to start playing
In this episode you will learn:
- Matt’s view on the current climate of the US markets – weak or strong?
- One industry to keep an eye on
- One industry that may be running out of gas
- How the use of leveraged ETFs could spring you to the top of the leaderboard (buyer beware!)
Stocks and resources discussed: