In this interview we sit down with global small cap expert Nick Cregan. Nick is a portfolio manager at Fairlight Asset Management, a fund manager specialising in global small and mid caps.
In this interview we asked Nick to take us through three specific small caps he’s been looking at. Ideally, three we’ve never heard of. He obliged and took us through the research process and investing thesis for three companies from around the world.
In this interview you will learn:
- Nick’s personal investing philosophy
- Why Nick prefers global small and mid cap stocks
- The key features of the Aussie small cap market compared to other parts of the world
- How COVID has impacted the global small cap market
- Nick’s three specific small cap stocks:
- Ritchie Bros Auctioneers (NYSE: RBA)
- Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK)
- Nemetschek Group (ETR: NEM)
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/