Night 1 of the competition is done. 29 trading days to go until one lucky competitor is on a flight to New York.
If you haven’t made a trade, or haven’t signed up yet, don’t worry. There is no deadline to sign up or trade, it is simply about who can make the most money in the trading period. So head over to the competition website and sign up today – www.nexttoptrader.com.au
In this episode, we are going to recap the competition rules so every competitor knows exactly what they need to do to win the trip to New York. If you have further questions about the rules or the competition in general – email us at email@example.com.
What do you need to know?
- Competition period: 11 March – 20 April
- How to sign up: Register on NextTopTrader.com.au and then sign up and fund your Stake account
- Competition winner: Highest % increase over the trading period, based on the sum of daily performance
- To win the competition, you must be a university student
- Competition prize: Trip to New York
- Further T’s & C’s at NextTopTrader.com.au
Stocks and resources discussed:
- Weekly email – If you’ve signed up for the competition, you’re automatically signed up to this mailing list
- Thought Starters
- Instagram – @EquityMates_InvestingPodcast
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org