Meb Faber is the founder and chief investment officer of Cambria Investment Management. He looks after Cambria’s ETFs and private investment funds. Meb graduated from the University of Virginia with a double major in Engineering Science and Biology, and he also runs a popular share market and investing blog – mebfaber.com
We’ve been following a lot of Meb’s writing, and listening to his own podcast, for a while now, so it was a pleasure to speak with him.
In this conversation we
- discover how Meb majored in biology but ended up in financial markets
- unpack on Meb’s investing philosophy, and bias towards ETFs
- find out what ETF he would choose for the next 20 years
- discuss the importance of being different
- dig into the strategy for getting rich slow, and the best way to grow wealth
- understand the relationship between saving, investing, and time
- plus uncover a lot more
Meb has a great collection of books on his website that we spoke about, and he encourages anyone who is learning to invest to read them.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://diamantina.com.au/