Our hypothetical portfolio is nearly at the stage where we can start building it out. The rules are in place, the core and satellite portfolios have been defined, and now all that’s left is for us to finish the components of the core, and decide what to do with Afterpay!
In this episode, we:
- Review current satellite portfolio and decide if we want to sell
- Review your feedback on the last two episodes
- Determine our starting position in cash; starting position in portfolios
- Decide our weighting for core portfolio
- How much cash in the core portfolio
- Acknowledge your stock submissions
- Introduce you to the concept of Expert Watchlist
Remember, you are part of our investment committee, so submit your thoughts and stock recommendations via our social channels or email.
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/