Last episode, we talked about the importance of investing with a global mindset, and why spreading your money all across the globe (metaphorically at least) is a great idea. Since then, it’s been fortuitous timing as Superhero has announced they’ll be trading US Shares, Stake has announced they’ll be adding the ability to trade Australian shares, and Sharesies are offering US, Aus and NZ trades. We’d love to see these companies also move into Europe, Asia and Africa, but it’s still pretty exciting to see how many companies are embracing a global investing approach!
In this episode, Alec and Bryce outline and focus on the three ways to invest overseas:
- Buy shares directly
- Invest in Australian-listed products
- Back the professionals
If you want to let Alec or Bryce know what you think of an episode, contact them here.
Some of our favourite resources and offers to help you during your journey:
- $50-$200 OFF some amazing investing courses by our friend-of-the-show, Owen
- Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight.
- Get a free stock when you sign-up to Stake, using the code EQUITYMATES
- Get exclusive access to our favourite data and insights platform, TIKR
- Take the emotion out of investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold and Silver with micro-investing app, Bamboo. Use EQUITY MATES for $10 when you sign-up
- Get $15 of Bitcoin, using one of our favourite crypto-currency exchanges, Swyftx
- Get 5 free trades if you plan to use the broker SelfWealth
Any views expressed by the podcast host or any guest are their own and do not represent the views of Equity Mates Media or any other employer or associated organisation.
Always remember, all information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Equity Mates are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances. Before making any financial decisions you should read the Produce Disclosure Statement (PDS) and, if necessary, consult a licensed financial professional.
For more information head to our Disclaimer Page, where you can find resources to search for a registered financial professional near you.
Get Started Investing is part of the Acast Creator Network.