In this episode we were joined by Orni Daniel, the Co-CEO of Israeli Software as a Service (SaaS) business Gefen Technologies. Orni is currently guiding Gefen through the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process, with plans to list on the ASX by the end of 2020.
We were particularly interested in how the IPO process has been affected by COVID-19 and why an Israeli company would choose to list in Australia, so we get into these topics amongst others in this interview.
In this episode you will learn:
- Orni’s background and how he came to co-found Gefen Technologies
- What Gefen’s SaaS product does and the problem it is solving
- Orni’s management philosophy and how he approaches leading Gefen
- Gefen’s growth story to date and why it decided now was the right time to IPO
- Why Gefen chose to list on the ASX
- How COVID affected the IPO process
- What were some of the biggest learnings during the IPO process
For more information on Gefen, head to their website here.
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/