In this episode we were interested in understanding the day-to-day work of a research analyst, and the process Emilie follows to uncover stocks that fit in the ESG universe, and eventually end in her portfolio.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The story of Emilie’s first investment
- What the Future Impact Small Caps Fund is, and
- What the fund is trying to achieve
- How Emilie and eInvest define ESG and the difference between a dark green and light green company
- About negative and positive screening, and exclusion lists
- The research process Emilie follow to uncover stocks
- The key characteristics they look for in small cap stocks
- Plus much, much more!
For more information about what was discussed in this episode, head to www.einvest.com.au/equitymates
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/