Phil is the CEO and Managing Director of Pacific Smiles Group (ASX: PSQ), an Australian dental group operating over 100 dental centres under the Pacific Smile Dental Care and the NIB Dental Care brands, located throughout NSW, Victoria, Queensland and the ACT. Prior to joining Pacific Smiles in 2018, Phil was the driver of Apple’s retail entry into Australia as Apple’s Australian Market Director and after that was CEO of Widex and Audiology Management Group. In this conversation Phil explains how to conceptualise the industry, identifies the main players in the scene, talks at length about this leadership philosophy that was reinforced and tested during the pressures of the pandemic, and talks to the future of Pacific Smiles Group.
If you want to let Alec or Bryce know what you think of an episode, contact them here.
Some of our favourite resources and offers to help you during your journey:
- $50-$200 OFF some amazing investing courses by our friend-of-the-show, Owen
- Track your investment portfolio with Sharesight.
- Get a free stock when you sign-up to Stake, using the code EQUITYMATES
- Get exclusive access to our favourite data and insights platform, TIKR
- Take the emotion out of investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gold and Silver with micro-investing app, Bamboo. Use EQUITY MATES for $10 when you sign-up
- Get $15 of Bitcoin, using one of our favourite crypto-currency exchanges, Swyftx
- Get free trades if you plan to use the broker SelfWealth
Any views expressed by the podcast host or any guest are their own and do not represent the views of Equity Mates Media or any other employer or associated organisation.
Always remember, all information contained in this podcast is for education and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional financial, legal or tax advice. The hosts of Equity Mates are not financial professionals and are not aware of your personal financial circumstances. Before making any financial decisions you should read the Produce Disclosure Statement (PDS) and, if necessary, consult a licensed financial professional.
For more information head to our Disclaimer Page, where you can find resources to search for a registered financial professional near you.
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – Equity Mates 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Equity Mates is part of the Acast Creator Network.