The coronavirus continues to spread, and markets are worried. In the past week, the ASX 200 is down 10% and the S&P 500 is down 9%. To put this in context, the fall in the American market last week was the fastest since the Global Finance Crisis.
So what to do when the market is panicked? When prices are falling? When there is so much uncertainty around what comes next?
In this bonus podcast episode we break it all down, and:
- Discuss what has happened over the past week in major markets
- Put the coronavirus in the context of previous disease outbreaks
- Share our personal strategies on how we’re managing our portfolios
- Touch base with some expert investors to get their thoughts
- Discuss the share price performance of some individual companies
Want more? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://diamantina.com.au/