Last episode of the month means Ask Us Anything – where we answer some of the questions you’ve asked over the past month. Due to our Christmas break, and the number of questions we’ve had, we’re splitting this up into 2 episodes.
So this episode is part one, and then on Sunday we’ll be releasing part two.
As always if you want to ask questions for next month, jump on the Ask Us Anything section of our website or hit us up on social media.
In this episode you will learn:
- The tax implications of investing and what you need to report
- How Alec was wrong about A2 Milk in 2017, and what that can tell us about Price-to-Earnings (P/E) ratios
- Whether there are any Stake-like platforms that offer free brokerage for the Australian market
- How young people should balance investing for their future and saving for big purchases (i.e. house, car).
- If you’re married or de facto, how you should set up your investing accounts
- The key metrics investors should keep track of
Stocks and Resources Discussed: