Due to the number of questions we wanted to answer, we had to split February’s Ask Us Anything over 2 episodes. So here is part 2 – where we answer some of the best questions we’ve received over the last month.
In this episode you will learn:
- What are 3 major things to look out for when selecting a Financial Advisor
- How you can go about discovering and then monitoring stocks in the US
- How to track multiple strategies through the same brokerage account
- How we think about crowdfunding equity platforms and anything investors should be wary of if they’re thinking about investing
- What are progressive dividend policies and are they still a concept followed by public companies?
- How should investors think about the price war for brokerage at the moment? And is the same price war raging for larger investors as well?
- How options trading works and the difference between covered and naked options
- How to think about investing in Uranium
Stocks and Resources Discussed: