Last episode of the month means we answer all of your questions. We’ve received so many, that we’re going to split this Ask Us Anything over two eps. So part 1 is out today, part 2 will be out tomorrow.
As always, you can ask us any question via email or social media. If we don’t get to answering your question on the show, we’ll endeavour to reply in writing.
In this episode you will learn:
- What has happened to the lithium markets recently, and in particular AVZ Minerals?
- Who the boys are backing – A2 Milk or Bellamy’s
- What the process is for a reverse merger?
- Should you be looking at stock picking subscription services?
- How do investors that buy the same stock at different times (and at different prices) determine which shares they’re selling when selling part of their holding?
- What is meant by the term ‘ETF Decay’ and what should investors understand about it?
- What we think about about Raiz (formerly Acorns)
Stocks and Resources Discussed: