We’re back for another Ask Us Anything episode. We take some of the questions asked through our website and the Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and answer them on the show.
In this episode we answer questions on:
- Slater + Gordon’s recent performance
- Thinking about your superannuation during COVID
- Dividend reinvestment plans
- Deciding on what broker to use
- The impact of Reserve Banks printing money and cutting interest rates
- Investing in your circle of competence
- Share registries
- Investing in the US and completing the W8-Ben form
- The US presidential election and its impact on markets
- Investing in emerging markets
- Water as an investable asset
- Investing on behalf of your children
If you have a question you want answered on the next Ask Us Anything, head over to the Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and post your question.
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/