We’re back for another Ask Us Anything episode. We take some of the questions asked through our website and the Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and answer them on the show.
In this episode we answer questions on:
- Tax implications of rebalancing your portfolio
- Investing with COVID uncertainty
- Participating in share reinvestment plans for international shares
- The opportunities to invest in the fake meat trend
- Lessons we’ve learnt since we started the podcast
- Thoughts on thematic ETFs
- Determining a ‘good’ management team
- Investing with options
- Investing with leverage: margin loans and NAB equity builder
- Building a core portfolio of overseas ETFs
If you have a question you want answered on the next Ask Us Anything, head over to the Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and post your question.
Have you just started your investing journey? Head over to Get Started Investing – our 12-part series with all the fundamentals you need to feel confident to start your investing journey.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://www.diamantina.com.au/