This is our Ask Us Anything episode for March, where we collate some of your questions and answer them on the show.
In this episode we answer questions about:
- the benefits of buying ‘cheap’ or ‘expensive’ shares
- where we are in the current market cycle, and if we’ve missed the boat
- investing for your kids
- bond yields and face value – making the distinction
- our definition of ‘circle of competence’
- where you should start listening if you’ve just joined the show
- the best Twitter accounts to follow for finance information
- Virgin or Qantas (community question of the week)
If you have any questions, head to Equity Mates Facebook Discussion Group and ask the Equity Mates community.
Want more Equity Mates? Subscribe to Equity Mates Investing Podcast, social media channels, Thought Starters mailing list and more here.
Equity Mates is a part of the Diamantina Media Network – the home of Australia’s favourite podcasts. For more information, visit http://diamantina.com.au/