Agriculture. An enormous industry in Australia on many levels, from the vast land-use, contribution to export dollars and contribution to Australian Gross Domestic Product. Australia is lucky to be strategically placed in the Asia-Pacific to capitalise on the growing population of the Asian region, and as such, the growing demand for our agricultural products. You’d think it’d be a no-brainer-investment, right?
In this Industry Deep Dive, we take a look at some of the key elements of the Australian Agricultural industry, and ways in which you can get investing exposure.
In this episode you will learn:
- Some of the staggering stats about the industry
- 6 key factors to consider when investing
- About 7 publicly listed companies
- Some of the easiest ways to get exposure to both the domestic, and international ag industries
- How Gina Rinehart is heavily involved in the beef industry
How to keep in touch with Equity Mates: