How often do you come across someone who became Vice President at Morgan Stanely, Managing Director of Derivatives at The Galleon Group and then president of the $400 million hedge fund, Cramer Berkowitz? Oh, and if that wasn’t enough, our guest then started Minyanville Media, an Emmy Award winning financial media company and now is founding partner and Chief Investment Officer of CB1 Capital – an investment manager that specialises in the supply chain of cannabinoid-based wellness solutions and products. He’s the King of Pot on Wall St.
It’s not often you meet someone with a resume so impressive, so it was with great excitement that we sat down to speak with Todd Harrison. Todd has appeared on FOX, CNBC, CNN and he is published in the Wall Street Journal, Business Week and Fortune.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why Todd thinks Australia is the service station to the Southern Hemisphere when it comes to this industry
- What will happen when big pharmaceuticals become buyers
- Which market Todd thinks is really about to take root
- What place biotech has in the marijuana industry
- Some of the stocks on Todd’s watchlist
- That large institutions can’t buy pot stocks
Stocks and resources discussed: