Episode 8 is a cracker! We bring you our second Expert Investor interview, with the visionary Paul Bennetts – CEO of Spaceship. We discuss tech investing, and how you can invest your superannuation in line with where the world is going, not where it has been.
Thinking about how your superannuation is invested now can have significant benefits for you in years to come. With some of the world’s largest companies now tech companies it makes sense to have some skin in the game, and doing so through your superannuation is a fantastic way.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Paul went from selling computer parts to becoming CEO of a superannuation start-up
- Why Australian superannuation needs a shake-up, and what Spaceship are doing about it
- Snap Inc’s (Snapchat) Initial Public Offering – will it be a success?
- The advantages of thinking about your superannuation as a millenial
- Investing where the world is going, not where it has been
Stocks and resources discussed: