Tesla, the electric car company started by Elon Musk, has had a tough few weeks. A number of issues have come to a head and the share price has fallen from a recent high of $357 to $252 at the time of recording. In this episode we have a look at the four major reasons for this fall and unpack our main take-aways.
In this episode you will learn:
- About the recent crash of a Tesla driving on auto-pilot
- The size of Tesla’s debt problem
- Why 123,000 Tesla Model S cars have been recalled
- How ongoing production delays are raising questions
- The boys main take-aways from Tesla’s troubles
- Also what happened with interest rates this week