Trying to save without sacrificing your current lifestyle is often one of the biggest hurdles you will probably have to overcome in order to hit your savings goals. However George Lucas, CEO of Acorns Australia, believes that his company’s micro-investing app Acorns is the perfect tool that not only helps you save without feeling the pinch but also helps to improve your understanding of the markets and your financial literacy.
This week Bryce sits down with George to dissect his investing career and Acorns.
In this episode you will learn:
- The best way to use Acorns, according to the CEO
- How George buys high, sells low (controversial, I know!)
- What George wishes people understood about the financial markets
- How markets have changed overtime
- How to build resilience in your portfolio
Stocks and resources discussed: