Daniel Want is a very interesting investor. As a university student he grew dissatisfied with his economics lecturers so he decided to drop out and learn it himself. He is now an expert in complex systems and his research is sought after by investors around the world. He is also the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer of Prerequisite Capital Management.
Daniel is an incredibly smart person and was one of the few people to see the writing on the wall before the GFC in 2008. We’re grateful he took the time to come on the podcast and we’re sure you’ll get a lot out of this interview.
In this interview you will learn:
- How Daniel taught himself the skills necessary to become an expert investor
- Some of the best books to kick start your investing journey
- How to build resiliency in your own portfolio
- What to watch out for with financial advisors
Stocks and resources discussed:
- Market Wizards – Jack Schwager
If you want more information on Daniel and to see some of the work he’s doing at Prerequisite visit their website at www.prerequisite.com.au