Do you like taking risks or do you prefer to sit and play the patient game?
Episode 11 is all about Margin of Safety – a rare book, written by revered investor Seth Klarman. Alec gives three great actionable points from the book, and we discuss the differences between investing and speculating. Where do you think you fit?
In this episode you will learn:
- How Indian export bans will impact Australian Agricultural Company
- Amazon and Alphabet pass the $1000 mark – will they stock split?
- The difference between investing and speculating
- Fundamentals of value investing
- How you can hedge your portfolio (protect the downside) through exchange traded funds (ETF)
Stocks and resources discussed: