To Bryce and Ren,
Love the podcast guys! Wanted to get your thoughts on a couple of things related to opening a Superannuation/high interest savings account vs share trading account:-
1. I’m an Aussie citizen living overseas and wanted to find out whether it’s possible to open a superannuation/ high interest savings account as a non-resident in Australia because the country where I live doesn’t have as good a retirement planning system as Australia.
2. Can Non-residents contribute to a superannuation/ high interest savings account because I was thinking of trying to do this to build a “nest egg” for retirement.
3. In your opinion, is this a worthwhile thing to do?
4. Would setting up an ASX share trading account be a better option in terms of expected returns?
5. If so, what are the best platforms for Non-resident Australians to do this?
Thanks guys, any tips in relation to the above would be great(;