Equity Mates Investing Podcast, Bellmont Securities Investing Account Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Equity Mates Investing Podcast, 6 Clement Street, Rushcutters Bay, NSW 2011 and Bellmont Securities Pty Ltd (AFSL no. 331625)
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via equitymates.com/win500
- - The decision to invest or trade and the method selected is a personal decision and involves an inherent level of risk, and you must undertake your own investigations and obtain your own advise regarding the suitability of this competition for your own circumstance. This competition may not be suitable for the entrant.
- All advertising, advice and education content is of the nature of general information only and must not in anyway be construed or relied upon as legal, financial or personal advice.- Bellmont Securities Pty Ltd or Equity Mates Investing Podcast will not be liable for any financial loss related to the investment made by the competition winner.
- The competition is only open to individuals who:
- are Australian residents for tax purposes
- aged 18 years or older at time of entry
- are not a non-personal entity (Business, Trust or Estate of) - "Eligible Entrant"
- are not immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name by filling in the contact details form provided.
- Limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
- The competition commences on 19/11/2017 at 12:05pm AEDT and concludes on 15/12/2017 at 11:55pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Equity Mates, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
How to Enter
- Website: Logging onto www.equitymates.com/win500 and register your details including (but not limited to) full name, telephone number, and e-mail address to complete entry. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete all required fields in the online registration form by the specified closing date by Equity Mates (above)
- Entrants must also publicly share to their personal Facebook Timeline one of the competition posts that Equity Mates have used to promote the competition on Facebook.
- Equity Mates reserve the right to change the closing date and time should it be neccessary
- Equity Mates and Bellmont Securities Pty Ltd may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
- As a condition of entering, you agree to receive Equity Mates Thought Starters email, free email updates from Equity Mates and Bellmont Securities, as well as any announcements and special offers from the Equity Mates and/or Bellmont Securities
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
Draw and Notification of Winner
- The winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize if the cash is invested in shares and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The winner must meet all Entry criteria
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received that comply with the above terms and conditions and verified by Promoter and or its agents, on 16/12/2017
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on Offer
- The winner will receive a $500 cash prize and a waived brokerage fee for a single (1) share trade. Funds will be deposited in a Macquarie Cash Management Account (CMA). This prize amount is in Australian dollars, non-transferable, non-assignable and a non-cash prize alternative will not be provided. The winner must complete a Bellmont Securities share trading application and corresponding Macquarie CMA in order to receive the prize money.
- It is expected that the winner use the prize money to invest in shares via Bellmont Securities share trading platform. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize stipulated by Equity Mates, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Competition winner agree to the use of their name for publicity for competition purposes, without compensation.
- Equity Mates and Bellmont Securities hold the right to cancel the competition without notice
Further Terms and Conditions
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.