For lucky number 13 we’ve put together something special. Technology is the fascination of investors and non-investors alike these days. The biggest companies in the world are technology companies and the rate of progress technology is enabling is unprecedented in human history.
In this episode you will learn:
- What are some of the current technology trends and how you can take advantage
- What happened at the height of the Dot Com boom, and the madness that occurred at the time
- Lessons to keep in mind when evaluating tech companies; developing a framework
- The relentless march of Google and Facebook – will it ever end?
- Which societies are becoming cashless
- Are there different rules for tech investing?
Stocks and resources discussed:
- Beta NASDAQ ETF Units (ASX: NDQ)